Coaches and mini buses to hire for Days and Nights Out to Wicksteed Park

Minibus and coach hire to Wicksteed Park, Kettering

Opened in 1921 Wicksteed park is believed to be the oldest amusement park in England. The children’s playground is the largest free playground in Europe.

The park is divided in 4 areas including the Playground, Fairground, Lakeside and Arena.

Attractions include a double pirate ship, Roller coasters, crazy golf and a monorail.

The park is also home to the Water Chute, built in 1926 it is the UK’s oldest working ride.

At KIS-COACHES we pride ourselves on providing a great service. To this end we make sure our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard and are always clean. We ensure all of our drivers are up to date with training and licensing.

We have a large range of vehicles, with capacity ranging from 4 – 41 seats.

We provide transport to airports, theme parks, coastal resorts, race events and much, much more.

KIS-COACHES also provide an executive travel experience, in a Mercedes S Class, Mercedes Viano or a 16/19 seater minibus. Please see our fleet page for more details.

In accordance with UK law, all vehicles are fitted with seat belts, either 3 point or lap belts. Reclining seats, DVD players, air Conditioning or child booster seats can all be provided on request.

All drivers are CRB checked every 3 years.

80% of our drivers have gained their ‘Certificate of Professional Competence’ with the remaining 20% to be finished by September.

All drivers are MiDAS trained.

We have provided transport for some of the largest organisations in Northampton, possibly the UK, with clients including Avon Cosmetics, Barclaycard and Carlsberg Tetley. We are also Northampton County Council approved and regularly provide transport for schools.

If you would like to make a booking with us, or simply ask for further information please get in touch with us either through our online enquiry forms or give us a call.

Coach hire for Days and Nights Out to Wicksteed Park or other Theme Parks
KIS-COACHES provide quality coach hire to Wicksteed Park for great Days and Nights Out
Going to Wicksteed Park? We can provide a reliable coach service from Northampton to all Theme Parks and Days and Nights Out
First name*
Last name*
Going To*
Leave Date*
Depart Time
Return Date
Return Time
No. of Passengers
Type the number